The tracks, which all have different designs, are made of a smooth surface and a headboard, generally circular, where the ball hole is located.
The internal standard measures are:
72cm corridor width, 510cm total length average, that can vary, in excess or defect, up to 50 cm.
The headboard, normally circular, has a diameter of 130cm
The tracks are entirely built with fiberglass, extremely water and wear resistance to UV rays, which guarantees the maintenance of colour and brightness over time.
The tracks can withstand temperatures ranging from -20 ° C to +90 ° C.
Accessories available upon request
• handmade clubs with rubber foot
• rubber balls
• badge holders, numbered score cards in galvanized steel
• score cards with game regulation on the rear
• fiberglass board + support pole with behavioural rules
• fiberglass directional arrow + support pole with "Minigolf" inscription